Amenities, Services & Area Activities
Finland, Minnesota summers and winters are packed with fun-filled activities and Wildhurst Lodge & Campgrounds is in the center of it all.
- 17 private campsites
- RV sites with water and electric hookups
- Winter RV sites
- Dump station
- Sleeping rooms
- Log camping cabins
- Small general store & gifts
- Snowmobile rental nearby at Beaver Bay Sport Shop.
- Bear hunting guide available
- Charter fishing boats nearby
- Cross-country ski trails
- Snowshoe into wilderness areas
- Snowmobile from the Lodge to more than 1000 miles of groomed trails
- Downhill ski at Lutsen Mountain, less than a hour away
- Fish numerous nearby lakes and streams
- Visit the ELC and other points of interest
- Rock climbing
- and much more...
1997 - 2019
Wildhurst Lodge & Campground - All Rights Reserved
Technical trouble? Contact our webmaster
Proudly crafted by Lake Superior Explorer, Inc.
You are visitor 21500